miércoles, 10 de agosto de 2016

Five Little Pigs






Autor: Agatha Christie
Género: Narrativa, novela, misterio, policial
Mi puntuación: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5 de 5)


I realized I hadn't read anything by Agatha in a long time, so there was some kind of void in my life (?). We must have a hundred of her books in our family bookshelves, so I picked this one at random.
I loved it very much. Very. It's my favorite so far. It hooked me and messed with my brain. I admire the author because she takes you any place she wants to, you follow her. thinking you're smart, just to find out it was a trap. Don't trust her clues. :/
I started to like Poirot a little more. Not that I didn't like him before, but I was more fond of Miss Marple. Nevertheless, I noticed that our detective didn't participate much. I mean, the data was like a riddle for the readers, without him giving us many clues.
Apart from the story, I also enjoyed the background of the main couple, which seemed very solid. A marriage goal, after all.


"Even if it hurts to know the truth, it is the only thing that matters"

"I doubt Elsa had started to think yet. She only felt"

I highly recommend this book and this author, specially if you love mystery and being lied to. ;) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario